Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

About Michelle


I know that we all need food to live but i have lived for food. Since my childhood i have had a love affair with food and eaten just about everything. My family are good eaters and we were taught never to leave anything on our plates. As i am getting older my food passion is only becoming stronger and like all, i need to now be more careful than ever before that i choose the right foods for me because otherwise i get fat and my body starts to develop all sorts of health issues.

I am enjoying writing this book with Emma as she has taught me about the health benefits in food and the body, and i have been able to create some really delicious recipes that i know will be good for me and you. Michelle

Words by Michelle Thrift Copyright 2010

Photo by Photographix




No comments:

Post a Comment