Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Emma’s Interview on Bondi FM

Last week I was interviewed by the gorgeous Corby Sue all about detox. Bondi FM is Australia’s only private radio station and it is set in an eclectic space on Curlewis Street. A little doorway, some painted footsteps and the smell of coffee will lure you in from the sidewalk. As their website says BondiFM is “international, multi-cultural with a strong community focus and a soft spot in our heart for all things funky and experimental BONDI 88 FM is the not-so-secret lovechild of millions of diverse music lovers who transport the beach into their living rooms to top up their tans.” Sounds like my kind of fun! According to stats, more overseas visitors tour their website than the number of tourists who actually visit the world famous beach!

Corby Sue is a very talented woman – she is a personal chef, runs cooking classes, designs menus and is a radio presenter amongst other nifty things. Our interview focused on Detox and we had a ball chatting about all things healthy – detox does not have to mean colonics and juice fasting! The radio studio at BondiFM is in the cafe so go and watch the action over a bite to eat. As soon as I have the podcast i will put it on the website and let you know.Corby, I want to thank you for a fantastic afternoon and I look forward to sharing your table again soon, xxx.

On another note, I really want to inspire you to make some changes and become the best you can be. It’s a new decade and a beautiful time to cleanse any negative habits. I did an interview with the men’s mag FHM about Detox and my main point was that detox can be easy if you are shown how! As you well know, I detox every Feb and Sept and this time I have decided to blog my daily progress. This will be a valuable source of information for you as I will cover my food as well as all those little tricks I have discovered over the years of detoxing. So, send the link out to friends, become a follower and get ready to detox!

Emm
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment