Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Skin Doona - an Incredible Skin Care Range


I have been sampling the Skin Doona range over the last week and have fallen in love with their creams. This skin care range is handmade, completely natural, full of love and extrememly high in active ingredients. The brains behind the brand, are gorgeous Jess Allen and Julie Christie. I met Jess 3 years ago in Tasmania when we both completed a manufacturing course at Pindari herb farm. Jess is a Herbalist and she showed alchemic abilities in Tasmania. I am so happy to see that her talents have hit the mainstream with the launch of Skin Doona.

All my skincare is natural and organic - our skin easily absorbs chemicals and if you haven't yet heard of sodium lauryl sulphate and its link to cancer you must have been hiding behind a rock! So, wherever possible, reduce your toxic load and keep your cosmetics and toiletries as natural as possible. Check out Cosmetics Database for all the inside information on your products.

And, put your order in for beautiful Skin Doona products at their website. Let me know your favorite one - mine is the Silk Night Cream! Once again, I am passionate about supporting local, natural and sustainable products so let me know what you think of these. Jess, I love your work, you are one clever lady!

Emma

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment