Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My New Best Friend is also Product of the Month!

Ssshhhhh - I have a secret to share with you. It's my new kettle and it is amazing! You may be wondering what all the fuss is about but this is not just a kettle. It is the Breville Automatic tea maker and kettle and it makes me the perfect cup of tea every single morning. It has 5 different temperatures and 3 different tea strengths. All I do is press "Herbal" and "Strong" and put my tea in the large tea basket and voila - perfectly brewed tea and it even keeps it warm for an hour! Perfect as I love to top up my tea throughout the morning.

As far as smart designs go, this little baby is hard to beat. A clear glass jug so I can see my tea brewing, a clear beeping to alert me to my cuppa and it really does look rather special in my kitchen. So bravo Breville on making my morning tea ritual just that one bit more special and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment